How to Apply: Cell transport (Y9)
This companion to the Practice Books will improve your ability to solve AO2 questions at GCSE. Through video, review questions and practice sheets, the course will deepen your knowledge of cell transport and show you how to apply it to unfamiliar situations.
"The videos are particularly clear and the visuals are very useful for students who struggle to make abstract leaps" Teacher review
Benefits of the course
- Learn at your own pace with regular feedback
- Step-by-step help to use the Practice Book independently
- Teaches Detect, Recall and Solve strategies for problem-solving
- Improve understanding of the science ideas with clear video explanations
- Guided practice with fill-in answers and template sheets
Preview the course
What the course contains
- Apply task (AO2) - narrated worked example plus ‘Your turn’ questions for students to complete.
- Worked example broken up into mini-lessons - narrated, visual slides that go through ideas and examples step by step and include frequent questioning for self-assessment of understanding.
- ‘Your turn’ questions for students to complete.
- Assess - a series of diagnostic questions to test AO1 and AO2 understanding.
- Certificate for students who complete quizzes.
After you buy the course, you will receive an email with your account details to access the course webpage.