Digital Practice Book 1
Regular price £399.99. Offer ends 31st August. Includes free Bonus Pack of 50 questions. Extra £50 discount if you have ordered 20+ books.
This is a site license to use a pdf version of Practice Book 1 in your school.
When you checkout, we will send you details for how to download the pdf version, which will be personalised for your school. When you checkout, we will send you details for how to download the pdf version of the book, which will be personalised for your school. Please read the license details below.
This license allows you to use a digital pdf version of the Practice Book at a single school location. it covers the following uses:
- downloading the pdf to a private school server or private virtual learning environment
- downloading the pdf onto school-owned devices such as tablets and laptops
- providing a pdf copy to members of the science teaching staff on school-owned devices while employed by the school
- printing copies of the pages for school students' use
The license does not allow the following uses:
- use of the pdf on multiple school sites, or several schools in an Academy chain
- giving students the pdf for home use, except in cases 1 and 2 above
- use of the pdf by the science teaching staff at any another school or organisation
- sharing of the pdf with anyone outside the school
- any other use of the pdf without permission of the publisher (Mastery Science)
If you have any questions about the license, please contact us.
This is an extra set of 50 Apply questions to give students more practice applying their knowledge of year 7 Key Concepts. Complete with hints and answers. The Bonus Pack will be delivered in September, in pdf format, to all schools who have ordered a set of 20+ books, or the digital version.
If your school has already purchased 20+ books, then use this discount code to get an extra £50 discount (£149): extra50
We accept payment by credit card and PayPal. If you're a school, you can also choose to pay by bank transfer or cheque when you checkout. You will then receive an email with a link to a pro-forma invoice to pay.
We deliver after payment is received. Unfortunately, we do not accept payment after delivery. This allows us to minimise administration and pass the savings on to our customers. You will be given details for each payment method during checkout.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund for the digital version.