Year 7 Test Summative Quizzes
Start tracking and reporting students' progress on what matters most for GCSE: the Assessment Objectives (AO). The Tests contain enough high-quality questions to assess students' understanding of all 25 key concepts in Year 7, for AO1 (recall), AO2 (apply) and AO3 (analyse).
To give an accurate indication of students' progress, the questions are based on the same assessment objectives as GCSE and are in the same proportion (AO1:40%, AO2:40%, AO3: 20%)
There are short tests for each concept, consisting of:
- 2 AO1 questions (1 mark each) understanding rather than simple factual recall
- 1 AO2 questions (2 marks each)
- 1 AO3 question (3 marks)
The concept tests can be combined into an end of unit test, a 21 mark quiz:
- 6 AO1 questions (1 mark each) understanding rather than simple factual recall
- 3 AO2 questions (2 marks each)
- 3 AO3 question (3 marks)
- A mixture of short and longer answers
The unit tests can be further combined to make 3 end-of-term tests, of approximately 45 minutes each. The summative quizzes area delivered as pdf documents.